This Rita is like the swiss army knife of Ritas, it can be used for anything and everything. It is a true, general and all purpose Rita.
Please understand, however, that the most effective and powerful Ritas are the ones that are designed specifically for an intended purpose, and much more so if the Rita was designed by you.
This, however, should work fine for most people as a quick, general purpose Rita if time doesn’t allow or the need is too urgent. The direction of the energy and intent is up to you, and with these general purpose Ritas it is important that you keep very aware that your intent is extremely important. Focus will help, and lack of focus may completely negate all of your actions if not careful.
General Rita Step #1
- Begin this Rita with the Klana Manas, the Hands of The Way.
- Hold a small stone in the palm of your hand (the one you feel is the most dominant hand, or the one you feel would most comfortably send out energy)
klana: ci da dorfboja haladi l’chpiratnya j’doni t’es
english: this stone stores the energy that I give it
- While thinking of your intent for the rita, embed the stone with energy.
General Rita Step #2
- Once the stone is embedded with energy, say:
klana: ijichta da haladi ci da dorfboja chwe avi l’vana l’chpiratnya ine s’e doni
english: anyone who carries this stone will recieve the intent the energy of this stone provides
- close your eyes and imagine the holder of the stone (the intended holder) recieving the intention of the Rita. Focus on not only the reception of the intention and the realization of the intention, but also on how you as well as the intended feel about it. Focus also on the results that the fulfilled intention will have on both yourself and the intended (if the two are different).
- Make the Hands of the Way again in conclusion of the Rita
General Rita Step #3
- Give the stone to the intended and once done, make the Hands of the Way again,
klana: mwa vana ici
english: my intention is fulfilled.